OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
No purchase necessary
Void where prohibited
1. Eligibility. This Contest (the "Contest") is brought to you by Home Loan State Bank (HLSB) and is governed by these rules (the "Official Rules"). This contest is open to U.S. Residents age 18 or older at the time of entry. Upon entering this contest Entrants agree to waive any rights their state of residence may provide in regard to contests. This Contest is void where prohibited by law.
2. How to Enter. To enter the Contest, an Entrant must register using the form at http://www.hlsb.com/Bray.php.
4. Conditions of Entry. By submitting an entry or accepting a prize, Entrants represent and warrant that they meet all legal requirements for legal U.S. Residence as well as the requirements listed above in Section 1 Eligibility. Entrants assume all risk associated with the contest including late, misdirected, illegible, and inappropriate submissions.
All Entries become the sole property of HLSB and will not be acknowledged or returned. By submitting an entry, Entrants grant HLSB and its affiliates and agents permission to use entries for any purpose and in any media whatsoever, without further compensation to Entrants. By entering this Contest, Entrant represents that such consent has been received. Failure to obtain such consent will deem the entry ineligible for participation in the Contest. Entrants agree to indemnity and hold harmless HLSB and its affiliates and agents for any action brought by a person whose consent was not obtained by the Entrant.
5. Promotion Period. The Contest starts at 8:00 am MST on 8/01/2013 and ends at 2:30 pm MST on 08/30/2013 (the "Promotion Period"). All entries must be submitted no later than 2:30 pm MST on 08/30/2013. Entries submitted or attempted outside of the promotion period will be automatically disqualified.
6. Selection of Winners. Winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries at 2:30pm August 30th, 2013. Winner will be notified via telephone or email on August 30th, 2013, or by any other contact method provided. If no contact method was provided or the information is illegible HLSB may decide at its own discretion to award the prize to the first runner up. Upon notification the winner will have no more than three(3) calendar days from the date of notification to claim their prize. If the prize is not claimed within this time frame it shall be considered forfeited. HLSB shall then select another winner based on the Selection Criteria and/or dispose of the prize in any way it deems fit.
7. Prizes and Odds of Winning: The prize(s) is a certificate package consisting of two(2) $25.00 and one(1) $50.00 gift certificates for downtown Grand Junction the total value of which is $100. A full list of participating businesses can be located at http://www.downtowngj.org. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prizes are limited to one (1) prize per winner. Prizes are non-negotiable and cannot be assigned, transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted except by HLSB, who may, at its sole discretion, substitute the Prize with one of comparable value if the advertised Prize is or becomes unavailable for any reason.
8. General Conditions. This Contest shall be construed and evaluated according to the law of Colorado, without regard to the principles of conflicts of law and submission of an entry constitutes acceptance of such laws. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. This Contest is void where prohibited by law. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official rules and the decisions of HLSB are final and binding in all respects.
All taxes, fees, and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winners. By participating and accepting a prize, so long as there is no legal prohibition, winner agrees to the use of her/her name for advertising or publicity purposes and to the use of statements made by or attributed to him/her relating to HLSB or this promotion, and releases any and all rights to said use without further compensation.
9. Release of Liability. All Entrants release HLSB, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees and all others associated with the development and execution of HLSB and the Contest from any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this Contest and/or acceptance or use of the prizes, including liability for personal injury, death, damages, or loss.
HLSB is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network, or lines, computer on-line systems, server or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email, or on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in the Contest. HLSB assumes no responsibility for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by computer users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Contest. HLSB assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, including lost and late entries. HLSB is not responsible for cheating or fraud by any Entrant. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play of the Contest, or defraud HLSB in any way may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Entrants engaging in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and any prizes won will be forfeited.
If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of proceeding as planned, including without limitation infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of HLSB which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this contest, HLSB reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
1. Facebook is hereby completely released of all liability, real and assumed, by each and every participant and by Home Loan State Bank.
2. Each and every promotion that takes place and/or is mentioned on Facebook is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
3. Any and all information provided by the participant(s) is provided to Home Loan State Bank and not to Facebook.
Any questions regarding this Contest should be submitted via email to email@example.com or in person at 205 N. 4th Street, Grand Junction, Colorado 81501.